Modeling Committee

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Dec 11 19:39:55 EST 2007

Mark,
That type will work. The B&O version had extra railings, but the framing structure is the same. I'd be happy if someone made them, especially in brass. Railings can always be left off, or taken off of an assembled model.

Oregon Rail supply posted this a few years ago, but never released them.
http://www.oregonrail.com/newsignal.html

Many bracket signals are still in service, but they are slowly being retired. The Bristol Line has nine that I know of, and the Pokey has bunches of them. Just about anywhere the N&W signaled 2 tracks, they used brackets. Cantilevers were not that uncommon either.

Ben Blevins

Although not exactly like the N&W mast (but very
similar), this mast is coming soon in multiple scales:

http://traincat2.com/images/models/2300501.jpg

http://traincat2.com/models.htm

Mark Peele
Catonsville, MD