Modeling Committee

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Dec 11 10:10:43 EST 2007

<snip>

Unfortunately, manufacturers have learned that there is a market for
"close enough"; a bigger one than for "exact".

ATTENTION: To end this on a more positive note, if you have a model you
would like to see produced, between now and the end of the year, please
post it/them here and we'll see what the list looks like. Maybe we can
find space in an Arrow for feedback. Can't promise a thing, other than
the Committee will see what can be done with the list.

Bill McClure

Bill,

Talking about limited appeal, I would like to see an H4 composite
hopper. But I am realistic and will not hold my breath.

Thanks,

Jerry

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org