Modeling Committee

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Dec 10 21:59:07 EST 2007

I would like to see an accurate model of the N&W bracket signal in HO scale. Nobody makes one that I'm aware of. I have attached a photo for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about.

I took this photo in May of 1996. This signal is at Marion, Virginia, and it is still in service.

Anyway, it would be nice to be able to at least have a kit that you can build these from. I am referring to the bracket itself, not the signal heads and masts. Those parts are available from Oregon Rail supply. I'm talking about the big pole with bell on the bottom, ladder, and platform.

Ben Blevins