O guage Y-6b

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Dec 3 13:25:29 EST 2007

The 4-8-0¹s are really wanted but for such a small engine, 800 bucks IS TOO
MUCH.

I had hoped Bowser would step up since 475 is on a Pennsylvania railroad.
They could use their standard USRA type tender, and with the exception of
the spoked front wheels they don¹t need to build much except the frame and
boiler.
The cylinders maybe too. IF they did the frame,
a larger M2 style boiler would make for a high tractive effort machine.

Mark Lindsey
Stuck in the 1930¹s