O guage Y-6b

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Dec 2 19:38:51 EST 2007

Tom:

Three brass importers have announced the O Scale M's, and all three have failed to get enough people to order. Overland was first which I reserve 8 models. They only got 15 reservations.. Sunset was next and failed, and last PSC just dropped the M's after two [2] years with hardly any reservations. Scott Mann has told me that the M's were dropped and now the K2a streamline and the Y6b will be also. Beside, several O scale Y6b's have been produced and the market is over saturated two and three rail.

Hope this helps.
Stephen