O guage Y-6b

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Nov 30 17:56:24 EST 2007

Edk: I can't get them to produce anything. I need help. I do have two class
"A's", four Y-3's, one Y-6b and one J but think about it how many people
even know the difference between a Y-5 and aY-6? How many of them would be
willing to buy another loco. A couple of rears ago they did not produce two
versions of the M class twelve wheelers because of a lack of interest. Perhaps we
can find some consensus of what we would like and approach sunset with some
viable numbers. I know it can be done because it worked with the Northshore
Electroliner Interburbans. Robert Starkweather