Late HL hoppers...

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Oct 10 18:53:11 EDT 2007

We have been over this before. There is no such thing as a "late HL
hopper." I believe Jim Nichols wrote at great lengths about this hoax which
resulted from a doctored photo by the wizards in the N&W Photo Lab. Just
think what they could do today with digital imaging?

Jim's article/letter/documentation may have appeared in an issue of the
Arrow within the past several years.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD