NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 44, Issue 5

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Oct 10 15:34:53 EDT 2007

Never say never. I was looking at a May 1952 Portsmouth, Ohio photo
showing the rebuilding of the boiler house with an HL parked beside it. It
was being used for fill gravel or something similar for the construction
project. The HL was not lettered for MoW service or special service.

Gary Rolih
Cincinnati