PSC or PCM Brass Y6b

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Aug 16 00:39:51 EDT 2007

The PCM model is beautiful. I have one, and am well pleased with the
detail. The PSC brass model has one advantage, however. The rear engine
is rigidly mounted to the boiler, which is prototypically correct,
whereas the PCM model follows current model practice of allowing both
engines to swivel. If this matters to you, then the PSC is your choice.
If not, I would go with the PCM. Jim Nichols