Quality and resonable replica of the N&W heavy's?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Feb 22 09:55:52 EST 2007

My biggest problem with the Branchline coach (at least the one I have)
is that it has the later color scheme with a black roof and yellow
lettering, appropriate only for a couple of cars in branch line
service, which need stove chimneys added. For the era when such were
more numerous I can easily paint the roof brown with black weathering,
but stripping the yellow lettering without repainting the car side is a
challenge i have yet to tackle. The Bachmann Spectrum cars can be
de-lettered with rubber cement thinner, but I doubt that the Branchline
cars have the same pad printing formula.

Jeff
Two Blocks from the N&W Valley Line