N&W passenger car project being considered

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Feb 12 13:44:04 EST 2007

I believe This project to be hands down a winning, and not just for the N&W side. I do marketing and with all the J's that have been produced brass and plastic. Walthers and BLI have done special car consist, and this I believe would be more popular. Whether right or wrong some said they would purchase the set to run for an excursion train in the 80/90's.

Stephen

PS: I have not any requestion for the as delivered set with the green trucks.