Norfolk and Western passenger train color

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Feb 8 13:05:07 EST 2007

I disagree. How else do you explain the incredible amount of new product becoming available? If there is any criticism about the hobby, it is that the hobby is not inexpensive. But neither are my other hobbies. I have another hobby that makes model railroading seem like pocket change. And it is not an unusual, exotic one, either.

Mike Rector

NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote: Message " Over the years, model railroading seems to have acquired a cadre of very critical, unpleasant adherents who forget that this is, after all, a hobby. "

Perhaps this is one reason why fewer people are taking up the hobby.

Regards,

Todd Arnett
NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org