The Issue of Color

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Feb 8 09:38:23 EST 2007

With all due respect, being a younger member I never got to see real
N&W equipment in the field, so I don't really know what's right. That's
exactly why I'd like the society to take a paint chip and bottle it up.
Every color looks different to everybody. There are no two people that
will see the same color when looking at it. In my opinion, that's why a
standard color is needed. At least to be used as a starting point.

Brian Dembinski