1. Re: N&W Pass Red. (NW Modeling List)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Feb 4 23:26:35 EST 2007

Alan:

The issue with the Rapido cars is not neccessary the red, but the whole car is painted the wrong era.

The cars numbers are PM coaches and are post 1949. The cars were rebuilt - 1720-1722 in 1947 in Roanoke to tavern/lounge cars. In 1946 the rest of the PM class rebuilt and numbers were changed to each end of the car in 1949 for the 2nd Arrow which the Powhattan Arrow was added to the middle of the car. The model is without skirts which makes this model lettering and colors wrong.

Hope this helps,
Stephen Rineair