CODE 83 RAIL

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Feb 1 06:28:21 EST 2007

Fellows,

DCC is very sensitive to short circuits. They desable the operation and
are a nightmare diring the tranin sections. Good wiring and route
turnouts prevents most of the flaws. Anothe help is to have a booster. I
replaced the MRC Prodigy Express (1,6 Amp) for the MRC Prodigy Advance
(up to 4 Amp) and most of the flaws in my layout were gone.

best regards,

Luiz Saraiva
São Paulo, Brazil
lasarai at attglobal.net