1. Re: N&W Pass Red. (NW Modeling List)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jan 28 12:10:10 EST 2007

While I agree we often go too far with our nitpicking, there are other factors to consider:
When spending $45 for the latest Walthers passenger car, or $300 for the latest BLI J with sound, or approx $75 (and several hours each) to assemble a prototypical Powhatan Arrow set from AMB and other laser kit parts, is it so much to ask that I pay particular attention to the paint job, which will be the most noticeable thing about the model when it is completed?

This is why I have about 15 passenger car projects in various stages of completion.

Mike Rector

NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote: Model railroading is SUPPOSED to be for FUN ! Are you REALLY having any fun when you worry so much about getting a paint color "right" when apparently any number of colors appear on the prototype for the reasons previously noted ?

Have a happy day - and KEEP HEALTHY !

Neil K. Yerger (Mr.Kit Basher)

audreyly at aol.com
NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org