Rails Remembered

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jan 26 06:23:20 EST 2007

Thank you Dave and to Bob Gellatly.

Frank W. Campbell
Project Manager
M.C. Dean, Inc.

NW Modeling List
<nw-modeling-list@
nwhs.org> To
Sent by: NW Modeling List
nw-modeling-list-b <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
ounces at nwhs.org cc

Subject
01/25/2007 08:09 Re: Rails Remembered
PM

Please respond to
NW Modeling List
<nw-modeling-list@
nwhs.org>

Frank,

There are four volumes of Rails Remembered, written by
Louis Newton. The only ones I found on Abebooks,
Alibris, etc are Volume 1. Volumes 2, 3, 4 are
available from the N&W Historical Society Commissary.
Volume 1 may be, but it's not listed in the catalogue
I have. See NWHS website at:

nwhs.org

or contact

N&W Historical Society Sales
P.O. Box 13908
Roanoke, VA 24038-3908

RB, is there a phone number for inquiries like this?

Dave Stephenson

.The only one listed on hte ils remembvered
--- NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>

http://mail.yahoo.com