N&W Colors

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jan 25 21:47:05 EST 2007

I certainly understand what is being said about satisfying everyone, but if we can obtain copies of the actual colors used by Pullman then I not sure what the argument could be. We would have support for the color by the fact that Pullman used the color supplied by the N&W. This of course only covers the Red used after the mid 50's change, the Rosey Red not the earlier Orangey Red. I guess there will always be somebody who wants to dispute something, but I don't know how you could be any more accurate than with a copy of the color supplied by the N&W to Pullman.

Rodney

Message: 2