Hundman Publishing?

N and W Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Nov 23 00:33:33 EST 2006

The Oct 2006 "Model Railroading", which technically was the August issue based on subscriptions, was the last to be published.

There has been no official word on the fate of "Mainline Modeler." It all depends on if Hundman can find a buyer. "N-Scale" has already resumed publication, and "CTC Board" is scheduled to return after the first of the year, possibly with the news section reinstated.

Marty Flick