modeling the Powhatan Arrow questions

N and W Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Nov 22 13:12:10 EST 2006

I talked with Bob Hundman a few weeks ago at the Naperville meet. His plan at
that time was to continue to try to find a buyer for Mainline Modeler and
some of the other Hundman magazines, but in the meantime suspend publication of
them. It is my understanding that his book business is still alive.

Bob Chapman

In a message dated 11/22/2006 10:38:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,