Second-run of J-class

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Sep 21 23:29:31 EDT 2006

How many of you guys either have, or have seen, the second-run of the
Broadway-Limited J Class 611 "excursion: as she appears today"? What
do you think of it? What about the COLOR? I finally went out and
bought one, and while I believe the color just may be a little too
purple, I think it is much closer than any previous production models
(made by ANYBODY). I also really think, so far, that it runs better
than any locomotive I have (including the A)! Unbelievable slow-speed creep!
Any opinions?
Mike Crafton