Wig Wag Crossing Signals

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 4 14:11:53 EDT 2006

I do not know a thing about the N&W Wig Wag Crossing Signals. Would someone
be so kind as to give a little history as to when and where they were used.

I am in the early phase of building a small layout loosely based on the
Durham District's Durham Beltline, 1915-1925. Would this signal be appropriate
for that country side - town limit area that existed where the Belt Line lay
at that time?

Chuck Stewart
Bahama, NC
mp L103, Durham District
(Northern Durham County, just south of Rougemont and north of Willardsville)