Virginian hoppers

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 4 12:49:09 EDT 2006

With any luck at all, the attached spreadsheet and
notes should come through. I've been working on this
for a while, and need to thank Bill Mosteller, Marty
Swartz, Bob Moore, Bill McClure, John Munson, John
Teichmoller, and Lloyd Lewis for helping. Special
thanks to Ben Hom who did a complete rewrite with
additions. Apologies to whomever I forgot.

This is still a work in progress. Please feel free to
provide corrections and/or constructive criticism. Any
errors are probably my own; for a change there's very
little ego tied up in this.

I just ask that you please read the word document
before sending corrections, as there's a lot of
clarification and waffling in it.

Frank Bongiovanni
bongiovann1 at hotmail.com