Problems with HO Scale BLI Class A #1218

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jul 28 02:24:15 EDT 2006

Just a side note, I saw the Intermountain Cabforward at the NMRA
convention in Philly. The articulation is correct. I ordered one
simply to have a non brass properly articulated locomotive. If any
other manufacturer comes out with a properly articulated N&W locomotive
I will purchase one. At the current time I am trying to eliminate my
BLI articulated locomotives not because of operation problems but
because of that d*** overhang on my wide curves.

Kurt S. Kramke MMR