PCM Y6? and N&W Red

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jul 12 17:16:36 EDT 2006

Bob,

I use Scalecoat II N&W Red as it comes from the bottle. I think it
gives a good match to the photos that I have. I have only painted
one passenger car, though. I know others will disagree, but heck, it
is my model railroad =-O

Cheers,
Kert Peterson
Fircrest, WA

Modeling the Norfolk and Western Ry in 1951,
when Precision Transportation was still steam powered!