"REAL COAL" LOADS

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jun 11 07:56:34 EDT 2006

Maybe someone can answer my concerns about "real coal" loads in models.

I seem to recall (my 74 year old mind is NOT as sharp as it once was !)
something about the sulfer in "real" coal eating away the portions of a model that
it contacts. But when sellers list items on ebay if the item has a "real
coal" load it is touted as one of the outstanding features to lure potential
buyers.

Any comments from the on line "Myth Busters" ?

Second question.

I need source for table settings (dishes, silver ware, glass ware) for my MTH
0-gauge diner.

Suggestions ?

Thanks in advance for your kind responses.

Neil K. Yerger (Mr. Kit Basher)
7 Farm Roas
Wayne, PA 19087-3303

audreyly at aol.com