Strasburg Convention

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri May 19 13:57:48 EDT 2006

Stephen Rineair has given a number of reasons why he will not attend this Summer's Convention. We wish him well and hope to see him next year.

On the other hand, putting aside the many attractions of the Strasburg area (which exceed anything "on-line" that I am aware of) and the exceptional railroad scene, it still is our only opportunity to get together and share our common railroad interests.

Stephen, I do think you do Russ Goodwin a disservice to pooh-pooh his clinic as a rehash of an Arrow article two months before he actually presents it. Putting together a clinic to present to one's peers is a lot of work. He deserves our support for the effort alone.

Bill McClure