PCM Y6b's

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu May 18 15:49:56 EDT 2006

How does the tender wieght compare to the Class A!? With the traction tire
my Class A's pull like heck!!! My two Y6's are in at my dealer, I will get
them Sunday. I will let the list know how they run and pull. those who know
the N&W pokey Chicago Division know we can put any locomoitve to its knees.

We use live loads and nothing can pull the loaded coal train up the hill
without a lot of help. We shall see,,,, I do have a Jawn Henry in the paint
and electrical shop and it is the only beast that will pull a 25 pound train
up the hill. We hope to have Jawn back with more lead in his belly and
improved drives shortly!!!

Mike Ritschdorff