Rivarossi DCC upgrade

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun May 14 08:16:27 EDT 2006

I have had less than satisfactory results with the two Y6b's I tried to
install decoders in. Admittedly these also probably needed remotoring, but
neither one of them works worth a flip. I have three more - one newer
center-motored unit and two of the older units. These are all good runners
but after the fiasco of the first two I am loath to try again. Anyone have
any advice for me, or the name of someone in the southwest Virginia area who
is a reputable shop who can assist me in this adventure?

Bob Welsh