Fwd: [SMRF] N&W H2a Hopper

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue May 9 22:10:32 EDT 2006

Pennsylvania RR : 2000 H2a cars built in 1956 were
leased 1958-67 painted black numbered 1000-11999

Baltimore & Ohio RR : 2000 H3 cars built in 1941-42
were leased 1944-48 painted black numbered 3000-4999

Wabash RR : 359 H2a cars built in 1956 were
purchased 1962 painted bc red renumbered 38000-38358
reacquired by N&W and reclassified in 1964

Per Eastern Car Works kit #5000 instruction sheet.

Merle Rice
Model RR Warehouse