Ash Hoists

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Apr 26 07:52:38 EDT 2006

Gary,

Thanks for your response and the information. I'll check out the Walthers
model as it appears very close to what I believe was at Shenandoah. The
model would require some modifications but otherwise appears to be a great
starting point. I usually buy a Walthers catalog every year but didn't get
a 2006 yet!

Your model of the Williamson ash handling plant is fantastic. I'm sure
Editor Greever would love to have an article on your prototype research and
your modeling effort!

Thanks again for your response.

Jim Brewer