Y6's on the Pulaski Dist.

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Feb 20 23:12:53 EST 2006

Harry -

Yes. Briefly. Trains 58 and 59 were put on to operate out of Bristol; a ramp was built in the vicinity of the new boiler house at the east end of the station, and I believe it still exists. K-1s powered the train, which I don't think ever amounted to more than a couple of cars. The story I got is that the Teamster Brothers put enough pressure on Eastman that they dropped the project.

I don't know exactly how long the train operated, but it wasn't very long. . .

EdKing