Bowser to DCC was Re: Rivarossi Y6b question

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Feb 20 08:33:32 EST 2006

Wow Nigel you are a wealth of information. I will have to look at my kit and
make sure its got the old motor but from the instructions included I am
pretty sure it is non-DCC motor. That was really the only thing holding me
back from making that conversion, which would give me three operating J's on
my layout along with three Y6b's and an E2 so far....

Bob Welsh