O Scale hoppers

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 15 18:36:57 EST 2006

Norm is correct, be patient. Atlas O would make a grave mistake to miss N&W.
It also helps to send an e-mail and photo of GP 9 to Jim Weaver. I believe it will
be in the next run or so. Just another note ----- Atlas O also bought the F series molds from
P&D Hobbies and should announce them next couple of months.

Stephen Rineair