O Scale hoppers

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 15 16:54:31 EST 2006

I thoought I had heard that as a rumor, but not being in O scale it didn't
matter to me when I did hear it.

Regardless of who now owns the dies, is there any interest in O scale 2 bay
hoppers for Vgn or N&W? Not being very familiar with the car, is it correct
for Vgn or N&W?

Regards,
Russ Goodwin
NWHS Modeling Chair