MSTS Clinch Valley line avalible for download HERE.

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Feb 2 19:14:50 EST 2006

This is a download link for the "Clinch Valley v.1" self installer, simply click on the .exe file, than when it opens, click "UNZIP"

This route represents the Clinch Valley line from Bluefield, to Cedar Bluff. all you need is a standard install of Microsoft Train sim, and a high speed connection to use this file, it is FREE. This route was created out of the love of the line. I did NOT create it, I packaged it for easy distribution.

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=05LBRPC70DYO022QD1X7FO7UFI

This is a temporary link, it will only be good for a couple of days, and about 20 downloads.

Other routes to follow......

Andy Jennings