N&W signs clarification

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 30 22:49:53 EST 2006

MessageAll I can say is that for $12 your sign better be completely finished. Why would anyone pay $12 for signs if you can not use all of them. Example: If I have 1 bridge, then I would only need 2 signs {one at each end}, then the cost is $12 for only 2 signs that I can only use. It is also my opinion is that you are underestimating sign Galore. Everyone has extra scrap rail or know who has some. Elmer's N&W sign
Galore to styrene ,file around edge, glue to rail. Anyone con make more than 4 signs in an hour and more varieties. I would consider these simple steps when you use ones own ready made signs and rail.
Just my opinion. The problem with your idea is that instead of having ready made signs at $12 plus shipping{?} one still has to assemble you product.
Stephen Rineair