O scale

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jan 29 09:33:53 EST 2006

Bill -
I'm an 'O' scaler who has used your decals. I've bought 8 sets for
Virginian H-6 hoppers, 4 sets for the battleship gondola, 3 for the
composite hopper. I'll probably be getting more because they are well done
decals.

I realize this is just my opinion, but I don't think that 'O' scalers are
any cheaper or have fewer scruples than HO scalers. There are just fewer
'O' scalers, so I suppose you have to price your products accordingly.

Bill, I do hope you'll continue to produce more decals in 'O' scale. I know
I'll be a customer!

Thanks,
Steve Kerr
Canton, Georgia