N&W and SRR PA's and E's

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jan 28 12:46:16 EST 2006

My N scale railroad has a black PA1 with tuscan stripe and Norfolk and Western lettering pulling my Powhatan Arrow.

I also have NW SD60s and Dash 8s (I swap eras occasionally) along with a Chessie Dash 9. And I just bought a SD70M that has visions of black and yellow.

I have a large number of "appropriate" models, but occasionally I like to have some fun. Isn't that what it's all about?

John Samples
N scale Bullpasture Valley, modeling BV, NW, Chessie, and Clinchfield