Request for help from the Modeling Committee Part I

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 25 22:13:37 EST 2006

Guys (and Ladies);

I have contacted Scalecoat Paint in regards to providing custom runs of
paint for the Society. My thoughts on colors are VGN Yellow, VGN MOW Gray,
N&W Pevler Blue, N&W Tuscan Red (non-metallic) and N&W MOW Green. Any other
ideas on color are more than welcome.

Paint can be done in either SC I (metals) or SC II (plastic). Bottle sizes
are 2 oz. and 1 oz. (newly available packaging).

What I need are either actual paint chips or paint ID #'s specifically given
by the RR.

Please feel free to contact me off list if you can help. r m g n w 6 1 1 @ m
s n . c o m (less the spaces)

Thanks,