DCC

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 17 11:32:42 EST 2006

You may want to look into going to the NMRA national convention's
"National Train Show". I believe it is in Philly this summer. All of
the manufacturers of DCC systems will be there. You can go to each and
program a loco, Play with the system, ask lots of questions, and find
what you think best fits your budget and needs. I did this a couple of
years back in Ft Lauderdale. What I found most helpful was handling
the throtles of each manufacturer. The one I liked best may not be the
one you end up liking.

In the end my choice was Easy DCC. They directly sell to the customer
and have very good customer service. My engine decoders of choice are
from Lenz.

Just my 2 cents worth

Tom Lewis