Off-road Tenders

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Nov 23 23:34:05 EST 2005

Brent: Read my post carefully. The 111 got the B&LE tender. Picture is
on page 10 of my N&W in Color book. The C&O(PM) tenders were practically
identical to the NKP Berk tenders, available in plastic from John
English Hobbyline (mid-1950's), AHM (Rivarossi) and later, Walthers. Now
part of the Proto 2000 heritage series. The ACL tenders were done in
brass some years ago with the ACL 4-8-4 (Overland?) Jim Nichols