Off-road Tenders

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Nov 23 20:28:35 EST 2005

The brass K-1 models were available with either the 16k tender or the
C&O/PM tender. I don't recall seeing any pictures of the B&LE
tenders that went behind a K-1 (which one got it, by the way?) or the
Y-3/3a engines.

Does anyone have a picture or 2 to share for comparison
purposes? Are there any models out there of these tenders in brass
or plastic? I would entertain purchasing a brass model to get the
tender if it were correct to place behind an N&W engine.

Thanks for help and suggestions.

Dr. J. Brent Greer