new product news: new HO Y6b

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 21 15:55:21 EST 2005

Andre and folks.

Remember y'all this is an off shore company that manufacters the models.
They are not modeller or operators. With the little input I have, they just
do not want to listen to ANY criticisms or help.
This is typical of all large companies they do not want to hear about it.

As of now there is no provision for the sale of separte tenders.

As for the selection of what is to be produced it is selection process that
baffles even the strong.

As of now there is no provision for a Z, M class, but the next locomoitve
is a whale of a surprise.

Y'all think think the world of models is goofy now, just wait for this
one!!!

With my limited contact with the folks at BLI/PCM I only get wind of it when
they need info on lettering etc. My N&W books are always being used by them.

I promise you I am always whinning about what we need and I feel that the
Historical Society and myself have made sure they are always reminded we are
here!!! What other railroad group except maybe Pennsy has as many models
available to us,,,I wonder why!????

As for the Loksound,,,changes needed to be made and should be better!!!

Mike Ritschdorff

>From: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

>To: "N&amp;W Modeling List" <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>

>Subject: Re: new product news: new HO Y6b

>Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:24:49 -0600

>Hi Mike:

>Cast metal boiler, huh? That's good for pulling power, but means

you'd have to get out ye olde hacksaw to 'bash it back to a Y6/Y6a.