N & W / RS 3

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 30 11:34:58 EDT 2005

Some of the N&W variations will be hard to do. For instance, the cabs
were longer than usual to accomodate the dual control stands. Also they
had dynamic brakes in the top of the short hood. You might could do
this, but accurate drawings are hard to come by. Suggest you check out
the broadside photo on page 287 of Jeffries' "N&W Giant of Steam".
Jim Nichols