N & W / RS 3

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 29 14:26:48 EDT 2005

I have an Aristo Craft G-Gauge, RS 3, 1.29 scale. I want to convert it to a N & W RS 3 as pictured (Norfolk & Western in Color, Vol. 1, page 14. Can anyone recommend a good source of graphics to enable me to accurately place the lettering and the script herald on the locomotive. Also need info on any detail variations that were evident on the N & W versions of RS 3. I want to do this up right so any and all suggestions and advice is most welcome.

L. David Sulewski
==
Please visit my web site at:
http://www.steamboatdave.com