Caboose Marker Lamps

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jul 16 21:34:49 EDT 2005

List Members,

I have a couple of HO AMB CF cabeese that are in need end marker
lamps. I've look at various publications and can't get a good idea as to
the colors of the lenses and the positions that each would have. Will
someone please let me know what colors are needed (green, red, yellow?) and
how these would be oriented in the lamp? Also any suggestions as to a good
HO source for model lamps is appreciated. This may have been addressed in
the past. If so I must have missed it.

Thanks in advance for your input,

Dave Moorehead
Milford, OH

P.S. I wish I could have attended this year's Convention. By the comments
made on the list it sounded great. May be next year :)