Mini Convention

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jun 6 15:35:08 EDT 2005

As of this time I have not attended any mini conventions nor for that
matter have I attend many annual conventions. While I believe the annul
convention has a lot to offer they also seem to not offer very much for
the modeler. Maybe the mini's could have a better focus on modeling and
offer clinics on different aspects of modeling in general and the N&W in
specific. Display space for ones models without the contest portion
might persuade more modelers to display their equipment. Maybe an area
to allow modelers to swap unwanted items (models/kits, paper items,
photos or slides) would also help. If any of this is already being done
please excuse the repetition and it seems that I am missing a good time.

Bill Tucker