Arrow

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jun 2 21:50:21 EDT 2005

It'll be more than a matter of adding ends.  The floor of the FD pulpwood
car was built up at the sides sloping down to the center sill, so the wood
wouldn't slide off.  It still shouldn't be an impossible job.

The inside of the ends had white lines up the center from bottom to top,
with at least one central stripe to the edges on the same slope as the
floor.  Anyone got photos?

EdKing