O scale & structures

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue May 31 10:44:04 EDT 2005

Hi Michael,
Yes, I have made great progress. I recently completed a bunch of benchwork
and have made it out of the hidden storage yard which was everything you saw
at the convention. I've progressed around the walls and up a level once and
now I am working on the levels that will actually be visible to visitors.
After the convention I was asked to do an article which I'll be putting
together soon but I keep wanting to work on the layout instead. If you'd
like to correspond, you are welcome to e-mail me.

Christopher Smith
create at mrtncom.com

on 5/26/05 10:47 PM, nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org at nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org